The importance of a regular and healthy sex life is often underestimated. However, there are 8 good reasons why you should not neglect the sex life. This is what happens to the body when stop having sex:

1. You get sick more often

If you haven’t got sex for a long time, the  immune system  will become significantly weaker. Germs have an easier job of spreading in the body and you can get the flu or catch a cold or more easily. So, have more sex to be more healthy!

1. The stress levels increase

Sex is a great way to reduce the stress levels. Regular sex serves to reduce the stress hormones and makes you more relaxed everyday. Without this balance, you will be a ticking time bomb!

1. It’s harder for getting aroused

If people don’t regularly have sex, it’s difficult to become aroused. Men can have problems having erections while women are hard to have an orgasm. So, you have to be sure that the “switch”  is always on.

1. The dreams change

Suddenly, some people have not a regular sex and notice that they have strange dreams. It means that you start dreaming about sex and have orgasms in your sleep.

1. You lose the desire to have sex

If you’re having a prolonged dry spell in se

xual sense, than production of sex hormones reduces. You do not like to have sex because you have been abstinent for a while. Additionally, your libido will feel different and this is due to the fact that sex hormones are slowly vanishing.

1. You will feel distance between you and your partner

When a couple in a relationship rarely sleep together, their distance becomes greater. You start to have uncertainties related to your partner. Moreover, other people will be more attractive to you.

1. It lowers the self-worth feeling

It is a fact that a person’s self-worth is harmed, if the individual does not regularly feel desired. However, the lack of sex is affecting a person’s well-being, and is leading to depression and sadness when sex is not present in their lives. Studies have shown that regular sex helps in fighting  depression. Sometimes, It can even work as antidepressant.

1. The risk of cancer increases

When men don’t have sex for a longer period of time, the risk of prostate cancer increases. So, men should “flush out” the pipes because the risk is significantly reduced.

For all these reasons, you should make love more regularly, shouldn’t you?

Source: www.justbeontop.com

16 Replies to “This Is What Happens To Your Body When You STOP Having SEX. No. 3 Makes Me Really Scared.”

98Jens

February 12, 2017 at 10:28 am

I must say you have hi quality articles here.
Your website should go viral. You need initial boost only.
How to get it? Search for: Etorofer’s strategies

Marlon

March 9, 2017 at 9:14 pm

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN! http://www.BoycottBitches.com I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don’t know how to cook or clean, don’t want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women? American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least. This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

Tomas

March 10, 2017 at 11:19 pm

Christian

March 13, 2017 at 3:11 am

I am making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do… http://bit.ly/2nhFXOf

Jefferey

March 13, 2017 at 8:03 pm

Sherwood

March 25, 2017 at 12:26 pm

Shaun

March 26, 2017 at 7:30 pm

Erwin

March 30, 2017 at 4:40 am

Are prostitutes better than normal women? Is it cheaper to have sex with normal women than with prostitutes? No, and here is why. When you have sex with a normal girl, it’s by no means “free”. You have to take her out to dinner, buy her drinks, and you might have to go on two or even three dates before you will have sex with her. If you add up the total costs of these three dates, it would be approxiately around 400 dollars. For at least 20 more reasons why prostitutes are better than normal women, read the full essay here: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Balaji Travels by Rasabihari Ramkrishna Sikdar is a SCAM!

March 31, 2017 at 6:36 am

Balaji Travels by Rasabihari Das is a SCAM. DO NOT EVER USE THIS SERVICES! IT IS PURE CHEATING! His phone number is +91-9564242119 and his email is Ramkrishnasikdar15@gmail.com . Once again, DO NOT EVER buy from Rasabihari Das or from Balaji Travels. They are all cheaters and scammers!!!!!

Nenita

April 1, 2017 at 9:05 am

Look, I know you’re a horny guy and guess what? I haven’t got my pussy pounded in ages and I really, really need to get fucked hard. I want you to fuck my fucking goddamn brains out, you dirty little bitch! FUCK MY DAMN BRAINS OUT TODAY!!!!

Jayna

April 3, 2017 at 4:06 am

Do you think you can handle a sophisticated and dominant lady like me? Cause I’ll fucking throw you on your back and sit on your face while stroking your cock until it explodes and sprays your hot semen high up into the air! Can you handle my hot handjob?

Jimmy

April 4, 2017 at 1:10 pm

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo. CLICK HERE IF YOU GOT THE BALLS, YOU LITTLE BITCH!

Pure Autism

April 30, 2017 at 12:13 am

I’m an autistic person and one of the things I enjoy doing is writing funny/random crazy stories that make me laugh (maybe they make you laugh too?) My blog is at http://www.AutisticWritings.com Maybe you’d also consider giving a small donation to help me survive? Right now I can only accept donations through Bitcoin and my Bitcoin Wallet ID is 175Gku7YvNySTQJht43Qefvorjj2URLKqP

Pure Autism

April 30, 2017 at 10:37 pm

James suggested we all go up to the roof so we three walked up the flight of stairs to the roof, which was about 10 stories above ground. James walked to the edge of the roof and screamed “I am God!” and jumped headfirst. He hit the ground and splatted like a bloody mess. Then his girlfriend Jennifer turned to me and said “I never liked that madman anyway. Let’s you and me go back downstairs”. Jennifer took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom. During the adult fun that ensued, right as I reached the peak of the experience, the climax, per say, I felt as if the entire universe was about to explode and then finally a massive eruption happened and it hit her hard. She screamed and then creamed! To read more, go to http://www.AutisticWritings.com

Autism Sucks

May 3, 2017 at 12:02 pm

I’m an autistic person and one of the things I enjoy doing is writing funny/random crazy stories that make me laugh (maybe they make you laugh too?) My blog is at http://www.AutisticWritings.com Maybe you’d also consider giving a small donation to help me survive? Life as an autistic person is kind of difficult to say the least, and it’s especially difficult to survive financially and so that is why I am requesting donations. Right now there are two ways you can donate to me. First method is to become my Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/AutisticWritings and the second method is to donate Bitcoin to me and my Bitcoin Wallet ID is 175Gku7YvNySTQJht43Qefvorjj2URLKqP

I love Autism

May 3, 2017 at 8:42 pm

I’m an autistic person and one of the things I enjoy doing is writing funny/random crazy stories that make me laugh (maybe they make you laugh too?) My blog is at http://www.AutisticWritings.com Maybe you’d also consider giving a small donation to help me survive? Life as an autistic person is kind of difficult to say the least, and it’s especially difficult to survive financially and so that is why I am requesting donations. Please check my blog for ways you can donate. Thank you very much for your kindness!

Post Your Comment Here