If You Can’t Lose Weight, Try These 34 Tricks Immediately to Reset Your Fat-Burning Hormones
Gaining weight can be caused in many of people who suffer from depression, high cholesterol level, fatty liver, gall bladder problems and pre-diabetes. However, many people even don’t have any of these problems are still gaining weight, which according to the experts is linked to the hormonal imbalances (especially for women). It is more specific for the older women.
WHY HORMONES NEED TO BE RESET
Each hormone in our bodies is responsible for some work, however, it should be provoked to do it because as it is said, the hormones are “locked”. The “locks” are actually receptor sites, which activated the hormones. The various inflammations, also can affect the receptors and make the hormones ineffective.
Some reasons why receptor sites may be ineffective include:
– “Grain drain” from wheat, barley, rye, and corn-based products, usually GMO can compound the problem
– Dairy, meat and eggs – animal products are treated with growth hormones
– Constant exposure to xenoestrogens, substances which mimic estrogen,
– High fructose intake (fructose corn syrup and even from natural foods)
– Alcohol sugar, and caffeine intake
– Stress, sleep deprivation and electromagnetic frequencies (EMF)
GIVE YOURSELF A PERSONAL HORMONE TUNE-UP
Make a few simple changes in your daily routine. It can really help in maintaining hormonal balance and influence your weight and health.
Read on hormones in women’s bodies that must be balanced to be healthy and feel well:
1) ESTROGEN 101
When estrogen is not balanced with the related hormone progesterone, this imbalance causes memory loss, water retention, and migraine headaches. In addition, the imbalance may also cause fat accumulation around the hips and thighs and accelerate the aging process.
TUNE-UP TRICKS FOR CLEAN ESTROGEN RECEPTORS
– Apply a topical progesterone cream
– Always wash your fruits and vegetables well
– Avoid copper-rich foods like nuts, seeds, avocados, chocolate and shellfish.
– Drink water from a glass or stainless steel bottles, not from plastic ones.
– Don’t reheat food in plastic containers.
– Reduce excess estrogen by using two tablespoons of lignin-rich toasted cold milled flax seeds every day
– Don’t use personal care products that contain endocrine disruptors (parabens and phthalates).
– Control the estrogen metabolism (Take 100 mg DIM (diindolylmethane) two times a day with meals).
– Season soup, chilli, stew or other bean dishes with 2-3 cardamom seeds. Cardamom is crucial for hormone balancing.
2) INSULIN LEVELS
By excessive consumption of alcohol, caffeine and sugar, usually, insulin levels may rise. It also happened when we eat unhealthy meals, which have high levels of fat.
When the receptors are blocked, insulin resistance occurs and causes high blood sugar levels and high triglycerides, too.
TUNE-UP TRICKS FOR CLEAN INSULIN RECEPTORS
– Drink a glass of water with one teaspoon of raw apple cider vinegar during every meal.
– In the morning, first drink hot lemon water instead of a cup of coffee.
– Take chromium, which is an important mineral for blood sugar regulation (UNI KEY Weight Loss Formula contains 400 mg of chromium)
– Use stevia instead of sugar in smoothies, drinks and baking.
– Add cloves, cinnamon, coriander and bay leaves to your meals,
This is a hormone of satiety. Feeling hungry soon after you eat is a sign that your leptin receptors are clogged. The problem increases if you consume high amounts of fructose instead of healthy fats.
TUNE-UP TRICKS FOR CLEAN LEPTIN RECEPTORS
– Avoid food rich in fructose because it stimulates the appetite, including processed food and drinks. Instead, take agave syrup, unsweetened applesauce and tomatoes
– Reactivate leptin receptor sensitivity by consuming omega fatty acids 3, 6, and 9 (found in Black currant seed oil)
– Consume protein within 30 minutes after waking up (plant-based protein smoothie),
4) CORTISOL – THE STRESS HORMONE
It is activated as a result of stress, EMF exposure and sleep deprivation (improper sleep can raise by 45%, a stressful situation at work – in just a few minutes). The wireless waves, which are more and more present nowadays, trigger excessive cortisol production (over 20 heat-shock proteins).
Excessive cortisol levels can cause fat accumulation around the midsection, tissue destruction, low immunity, inflammation and salt and sugar cravings.
TUNE-UP TRICKS FOR CLEAN CORTISOL RECEPTORS
– Coffee with one tablespoon of coconut oil and vanilla whey protein will be a good start to solving this problem because black coffee on an empty stomach increases blood sugar levels, thus it increases cortisol levels.
– EMFs increase cortisol due to their effects on the body on a biological level, levels as well. Avoid using electronic devices one hour before bed.
– Practice yoga and meditation, which are known to lower cortisol levels.
5) HORMONES IN THE THYROID GLAND
If the thyroid gland is inactive or underactive, it can cause problems with joint pain, depression, fatigue, constipation, dry skin, impaired memory, weak fingernails, cold hands and feet, and hair loss.
TUNE-UP TRICKS FOR CLEAN THYROID HORMONE RECEPTORS
– Avoid gluten-containing grains to naturally trigger thyroid hormone production (don’t consume wheat, rye, oats, spelt, kamut, barley, triticale and couscous). Consume gluten-free grains, such taro, teff, millet, brown or wild rice, buckwheat, amaranth and quinoa, and instead of flour, you can use arrowroot or tapioca.
– For cooking and baking use coconut oil, which improves thyroid function and boost metabolism by 56%!
– Consult your doctor for running a thyroid test (TSH, free T3, free T4, reverse T3, and thyroid antibodies).
6) HUMAN GROWN HORMONE (HGH)
Besides the responsibility for growing (HGH) plays a major role in strengthening bones and protects the heart, as we grow older. Unfortunately, for older than 40, HGH production may decrease by 14% every ten years!
It is also well known that symptoms of low HGH levels can include muscle loss, anxiety, depression, low libido, high body fat percentage and high blood pressure.
TUNE-UP TRICKS FOR CLEAN HGH RECEPTORS
– Montmorency tart cherries are rich in melatonin, which increases HGH levels (5 mg of melatonin at night before bed, increases up to157%). It is recommended to drink a ¼ cup of tart cherry juice diluted with 1 cup of water in the evening.
– Interval training exercise program, by combining short periods of high and low-intensity training. The results can be – increased HGH production by more than 500%!
– Ground yourself (use revolutionary Earthing “technology”). It naturally increases melatonin levels and at the same time, it lowers cortisol level.
– Eliminate dairy (think butter, sour cream, yogurt, cheese, and coffee creamer). Keep the synthetic growth hormones away from your plate!
– Consume only organic meat and eggs. USDA organic standards do not allow the use of growth hormone in animals.
7) THE DAILY DETOX
Excess fat contributes to weight gain, as well can damage your body, because of its containment of toxins. In the process of losing weight, many toxins from our bloodstream can be released too.
As these toxins can be dangerous you can detoxify your body in the following ways:
– With a luxurious detox bath once or twice a week, by adding 2 cups baking soda and 2 cups sea salt. This bath is especially useful to alleviate radiation-related fatigue and jet lag.
– Cleansing body with Liver Lovin’ Formula. It contains taurine, which is used by the liver to produce bile. The bile is crucial for reducing and removing aldehydes heavy metals, chlorine, petroleum solvents, alcohol and ammonia.
– Increase a fiber consuming flax and chia seeds. Consuming 2-4 tablespoons flax and chia seeds every day can be amazing in detoxification.
If you have experienced problems with losing weight due to hormone imbalance, please share it with us and your friends.