10 WEEK NO-GYM HOME WORKOUT PLAN!
Here we are going to give you a mini-plan for both men and women which will help you lose weight and gain muscle mass.
You should follow this plan regularly and drink a lot of water during this period. Healthy diet is also necessary for better results.
If you want to lose weight, you must exercise from 45-60 minutes a day. In case you are a beginner you should start with a 50 minutes workout.
This is the 10-day plan you need to follow:
Twenty squats, twenty-five second wall sit, fifteen seconds plank, ten butt-kicks, ten sit-ups, thirty-five jumping jacks and twenty-five crunches.
Ten squats, ten push-ups, thirty seconds plank, twenty butt-kicks, forty-five seconds wall-sit, and ten jumping jacks.
Forty seconds plank, thirty-five seconds wall-sit, fifty jumping jacks, fifteen squats, twenty push-ups, twenty- five butt-kicks, and thirty crunches.
Thirty seconds plank, sixty-second wall sit, twenty push-ups, thirty-five butt-kicks, twenty crunches and thirty-five squats
Twenty-five squats, sixty-second plank, thirty push-ups, thirty crunches, fifty-five jumping jacks, 50 seconds wall sits, 5 but-kicks and forty sit-ups.
During the weekend you should rest
Weekly plan for cardio workout:
- 30 -seconds sprint, 30 -seconds jog (5x)
- 35- seconds sprint, 45-seconds jog (6x)
- 45-seconds sprint, 60-seconds jog (7x)
- 50-seconds sprint, 45-seconds jog (8x)
- 55-seconds sprint, 30-seconds jog (7x)
- 60-seconds sprint, 50-seconds jog (6x)
- 65-seconds sprint, 45-seconds jog(7x)
- 70-seconds sprint, 50- seconds jog (8x)
- 75-seconds sprint, 40 seconds jog ( 7X)
- 80-seconds sprint, 30 seconds jog (8x)